Vacancies & Staffing Solutions
Top Sourcing Specialists In The Steel and Allied Industry.
Looking to Recruit? We have the candidates and can assist you with your staffing solutions.
Recruiting Dynamix trading as “Worxs4u Recruitment” has a clear vision of what recruitment is and we know how to do it best. As a recruitment agency we have more than 29 years’ experience in the industry and we make every effort to be faithful by providing quality recruitment services.
We strive to find the best and most suitable Candidate in a timeous, efficient and effective manner.
By working hand-in-hand with our Clients, we intend to make their businesses our own in order to provide them with the best service. Worxs4u will strive to understand your needs so that we can build resilient, long-term relationships and keep our Clients happy.
Assisting your Company reach its full potential is our passion. By teaming up with our Candidates and Clients A future with both new and existing clients who have been a stronghold throughout the years. Worxs4u knows that it is essential to understand the diverse cross-section of people that come from all backgrounds and societies, which is of utmost importance to our performance, in the Recruitment business.
We specialize in contract and permanent placements across the board in the Steel, Tube, Allied, Fluid Control, Hardware, Technical, and Engineering, Laser and Profile Cutting industries throughout South Africa.
Some Benefits Your Business Could Enjoy.
- Customer service & loyalty
- Effective comunication
- Highly competent & motivated staff
- Cost effective
- Flexibility and availability
We strive with confidence to ensure a successful future
Your Job Interview: 7 Tips That Will Help You Land The Job.
Job interviews are stressfull for anyone. If you are invited for a job interview, you have already made an impression on the Employer. However, you will have to do your best to outperform other candidates that are also being interviewed. The best advise is to prepare as best you can for the inetrview, so that you feel self-confident and calm.
- Do your research. Before your interview, research the company and the position youre applying for. This will help you come up with good questions to ask your interviewer and show that youre interested in the company and the job.
- Practice your answers to common interview questions. Prepare for questions like “tell me about yourself” and “why are...
- Don't wear any face piercings and cover up any visible tattoos.
- Ladies to wear make-up and make sure your nails and hair are well maintained.
- Corporate attire is best, or make sure you wear a smart pair of pants / skirt, collared shirt / blouse and jacket. Make sure your shoes aren't scuffed.
- Ladies should avoid wearing the following: Jeans, Tracksuits, Crocks, Slops, Takkies, Tights, Miniskirts and strapless tops.
- Gentlemen should avoid wearing the following: Jeans, Earrings, Tracksuit pants, Takkies and Slops.
More On Interviewing Tips Here
Looking for a basic layout for a professional CV?
Follow these easy steps
Include your name, professional title, and contact information (email, phone number, and LinkedIn profile link).
- Professional summary:
Write a brief statement that summarizes your career objectives, skills, and experience. This should be tailored to the specific job you're applying for.
- Work experience:
List your previous jobs in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent. Include the name of the company, your job title, employment dates, and key responsibilities and accomplishments.
List your educational qualifications in reverse chronological order, starting with your highest degree. Include the name of the institution, your degree title, and the year you graduated.
List your relevant skills, including technical skills, soft skills, and any certifications or licenses you hold.
- Awards and honors:
If you've received any awards or honors in your career, list them here.
- Professional memberships: If you're a member of any professional organizations, list them here.
Include the names and contact information of 2-3 professional references. Make sure you have their permission to list them as references before including their information.
Remember, your CV should be tailored to the specific job you're applying for, so make sure to highlight your most relevant skills and experience. Keep it concise and easy to read, and make sure to proofread for spelling and grammar errors.